2012 Gingerbread House Decorating Competition champions, The Gingersnaps from the School of Business Career Center will defend their title!
- University faculty and staff are invited to enter a team into a lottery for selection as a participant in the annual Gingerbread House Decorating Competition which will take place during the Winter Holiday Celebration.
- Teams may register for the lottery by calling University Events and Conference Services at 860.486.1038 on Thursday, November 21, 2013, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Team registrations will be accepted only during this time frame.
- Teams are to consist of five faculty/staff members from a department or unit. No students please.
- One team per department may enter the lottery.
- Creative team names are encouraged.
- A total of twenty-five teams will compete. As noted above, one of these slots will be allocated to last year's first place team.
- Selected teams will be announced via a posting on this webpage on Friday, November 22, 2013.