skip to content

Storrs Campus

UConn was founded in 1881 as the Storrs Agricultural School and became the University of Connecticut in 1939. Today more than 16,000 undergraduates and 6,000 graduate students attend classes, perform cutting-edge research, and get involved in more than 500 clubs and organizations at our main campus.

Looking for parking, a building, or place to eat? Try the Storrs Campus Map.

A short drive from the Storrs campus, UConn's Depot campus houses the Center for Clean Energy Engineering, Human Resources, Ballard Institute and Museum of Puppetry, Community School of the Arts, and Chaplin Cottage.